Monday, August 13, 2007

Wiki Wacky

I had my first wiki tragedy. As I was attempting to add the information I saved in my word doc. (I knew I didn't want to lose the information), I went to save it and all hell broke loose. Something happened to all of my writing and it deleted huge portions of the paper that I was not even working on.

I wrote about this in the discussion board on wiki and mentioned that I reverted the wiki back to the last person before me who has saved the information, Brent, and had to go back and re-type my information. I tried to cut and paste into the wiki but there were some font issues and wiki doesn't have traditional font to choose from (from what I know).

Regardless, what I was prepared to add and what I thought would only take me about 10 minutes ended up taking close to an hour because of the wiki going wacky.
(I plan to add this to EDC 641's forum posting too).

Looks like technology isn't flawless, even when I do everything I thought was safer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A salient feature of such text loans that the credit ratings won't affect the endorsement of the lending. Auto title loan companies are those that lend you money in exchange to specific title of automobile.

Visit my weblog pikavippi perint⫰ikavippi prepaid liittym㫬⫰ikavippi pankkitunnuksilla 24h