Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Holy VirtCamp! - Day 1

Reflect. What the heck does that mean? As Bill said, it does NOT mean that you summarize your experience. So here is my take on the process (although given that non-VirtCampers read this, they will be utterly confused because of the lack of background): VirtCamp is a time of new beginnings. I feel great about starting in on something that I feel will become a powerful resource in my own career. Interesting enough, Bill mentioned that many people end up changing careers because of the influence (well, assumed influence) of this program. Still knowing nothing about my fate, this excites me! I have the issue of sitting still. I sit too long, I feel useless.
I look forward to the value and knowledge my cadre and this experience is going to bring. By the way, fellow VirtCampers, I too was super nervous at the idea of the Action Research Labyrinth the lovely Kristen unveiled. Will my project impact the masses? I guess time will only tell. Open mind. Open ears. Throw me in coach.

No comments: