Monday, January 21, 2008

Sub plan torture, my OCD nature, FETC 2008

I just spent the majority of today synchronizing my sub plans for when I'm gone in Florida for the FETC. Let's just say that my OCD nature does not work well in these situations as I must leave everything in the utmost perfect condition. If you want to know just how OCD I really am, try 16 pages of sub plans for 4 days. Am I crazy?!? I guess... but I really like things to go smoothly and I really like my kids taken care of. Subs love my class because of the organization madness. Haha.

I am a bit behind on my reading too and pretty bummed about that. I plan to be a good reader on my 5 hour flight to the east coast.

This is hectic... but I am excited to see my OMET friends, and even more excited to get through January and onto a new month.

I'm ever-so-anxious about my wedding... 7 months down, 6 months to go! I just can't believe that in less than 6 months we will be done with OMET. Seriously!!!

No comments: