Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wedding planning + Microworlds Quilt = Super Saturday

What a day. First, my fiance, Elliot... time to start referring to him by name... and I went to have a tasting with our caterer today. They had a ton of food in this room. We had lunch, and waited... and waited... and waited... for everyone to finish asking the million questions they had (wondering who wants to marry these chicks...) and we had a chance to speak to the lady in charge. We have our food all booked up and it took about 10 minutes. Mexican... in true Brandy style. Then, on over to the bakery to select our cake: chocolate, a little vanilla layer and chocolate mousse. It's very nice looking and tastes darn good. You should ask Elliot, he ate plenty. ;)

Then, hours to work on my microworlds quilt. I had some difficulties, so I consulted with Todd who gave me some great tips. Although his tips worked, some of my classmates' codes were either lost somewhere and I couldn't find them, or they were too difficult to format and fix to work with my quilt. All in all, it took a couple hours and some tweaking... and it is now posted, turtle free, to my website.

http://students.pepperdine.edu/blfoster/OMEThome/fall07/index.html

Check it out!

Next, I started helping out with the Papert room on SL for our theorist project. Things are looking great. There is a large diagram to assist in the building and of course Todd and Brent working away like little elves.... oh... I guess Brent is an Elf. Hmmm...

No comments: