Saturday, November 3, 2007

Don't have a title.

I've hit a wall with this number Microworlds 3n problem. I often work hard at something in the beginning and as it wanes on, I lose interest.

I also have an issue with the lack of effort on the parts of some cadre members. A little over half of our cadre work their butts off (well, in certain mediums, like SL, Todd and Brent thrive best)... while the other half are often a day late and a dollar short. While I know teamwork is hardly ever the entire team... that only would occur in a perfect world when everyone's priorities were synchronized... it still should be expected in an intense distance learning program such as this. I'm paying way too much to be a passive learner...

Regardless, I have a hard time caring at all when some members respond a week later to something I've already considered old news. Anyone else agree?

Alright, off to try and figure out/reflect on the 3n problem. Wish me luck.

No comments: